1.5 Weekly Release: what's new this week
I am starting to batch updates and releasing once a week (Sunday morning, Italian time). I used to "fix it an release it" but now that the product is more mature I feel that "slowing down" to a weekly release cycle is the right thing to do. 🙂
This week, the new build brings us:
- curvature property for arrows (GetSatisfaction thread):
- "Empty Text" support: empty text is now accepted in lots and lots of control types. No more "use a space" workaround needed! (GetSatisfaction thread 1 and thread 2)
- Checkbox and RadioButton controls now support text styles like size, underline, etc. (GetSatisfaction thread)
- I fixed a bug with positioning of controls when cloning via the ALT+drag method
- I fixed a bug in the right-click unlock menu, now it properly says "Unlock Group" instead of just "Unlock "
I also fixed a few bugs during the week and pushed them right away (the most important had to do with PNG images failing to export in some cases) .
You can download the new version in the usual places:
I also updated the website a bit with some FAQs and more up-to-date company info.