[Release] A Nice Little Bug-Fix Release
Hello friends of Balsamiq!
Another month, another release!
This one is pretty small, it just fixes some bugs and adds a new little feature in Mockups 3 for Confluence Cloud.
Easier Export to Confluence
We now made it easier to export a single mockup, a group of mockup or even an interactive PDF from Mockups 3 Confluence Cloud directly to the hosting Confluence content.
Just click "Attach to Confluence" and Mockups will add your image(s) or PDF as an attachment to the page. Handy!
Other Improvements and Bug Fixes
- You can now navigate the icon inspector pulldown with arrow keys. So quick! Thanks RaeHanley, MikeH and Ryan for the feature request!
- We now support renaming a mockup or symbol library with the F2 key even if the focus is on the canvas (and nothing is selected). Thanks ArcticMe and Kevin C. for requesting it!
- Fixed support for Delete and CTRL+Delete in text fields. Annoying rectangle character be gone! 🙂 Thanks so much David, energ, Dan, Liubi and Liz and Samuel D. for reporting it!
- Removed the opacity slider from the inspector for Icon and Label controls (it had erroneously snuck in in 3.4.1 release). Thanks Andreas F. for reporting it!
- Fixed an issue with Quick Draw "getting stuck" in some cases when typing quickly. Thanks Russ for reporting it!
- Fixed an issue with the Markup menu staying disabled if you close all project windows. Great catch weder, thanks for reporting it!
- Fixed a regression on keyboard handling on Safari.
- Fixed an issue with a progress dialog getting stuck when going fullscreen immediately after saving. Thanks Wim M. for reporting it!
- The "Go back" link didn't work in bracketed text links. It does now. Thanks ralhei for reporting it!
How do I update?
If you're using the Web Demo, Mockups 3 for Google Drive, Confluence Cloud or JIRA Cloud, you're already updated.
For Desktop, simply install from our download page on top of your current installation. You won't have to re-register.
As always, if you hit any snags with the new build let us know immediately and we'll fix it right up! 🙂
For posterity, today's release is build 3.4.2.
What else is going on?
- New on our Life @ Balsamiq blog: Tools We Use for Social Scheduling.
- New on our Champions blog: Kate Toon Uses Balsamiq to Transform The Copywriting Process.
- Leon wrote yet another guest blog post for the Treehouse blog: Getting Started with Static Sites.
- We have some exciting announcements coming up about new hires! Yay!
Get the Inside Scoop!
Want to be part of the Balsamiq inner circle?
Want to know what we're up to before everyone else?
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter! See Past Issues.