[Release] A small bug fix release
Hi friends of Balsamiq!
Have we mentioned how much we love our community lately? You all are awesome, we appreciate your feedback and bug reports so much. You're truly good citizens of the web, taking the time to report your bugs to us so that we can fix them for you and for everyone else.
With that, we decided to do a tiny release today with a few things that were reported recently.
- We fixed a cosmetic issue in the iPad inspector, where icons and labels were not lining up.
- We improved our parsing of web URLs to support more crazy characters.
- We fixed an annoying little bug with the resizing of the left-hand panel. Thanks so much sasmstr for reporting it!
How do I update?
If you're using the Web Demo, Mockups 3 for Google Drive, Confluence Cloud or JIRA Cloud, you're already updated.
For Desktop, simply install from our download page on top of your current installation. You won't have to re-register.
As always, if you hit any snags with the new build let us know immediately and we'll fix it right up! 🙂
For posterity, today's release is build
3.5.4 3.5.5: we just released a fix for a regression where multiple links were broken if exported to PDF. Thanks Martin for reporting it!
Jan 9, 2017 UPDATE: we just did a little 3.5.6 release to improve some under-the-hood features.
What else is going on?
- We're working on tons of different projects, which will see the light of day sometimes in the not-so-distant future. Can't wait to tell you all about it.
- On the Life @ Balsamiq blog, we posted a blog post on How and Why We Give Away Swag.
- We're going to be hiring 2 more people soon! Stay tuned on our Jobs Page for openings.