[Release] Second batch of Balsamiq Mockups 3 bug fixes
Hello again friends!
We're back with another round of bug fixes.
Here's what's new in today's release:
- We did a major cleanup of the "Save" and "Save As" code. It's now much cleaner and finally reliable. We also show a little notification when you hit save, so that you have confirmation that autosaving is doing its job.
- We now commit any text you might have typed if you hit CTRL+S or Save from the menu, like we did in version 2.
- Fixed a bug when renaming a custom icon asset after using it.
- Fixed an issue with some menus (Close Project, Print...) staying disabled if you closed all project windows and opened a new project.
- Made some optimizations while editing symbols. MUCH bigger optimizations in this area will come in the next release, probably next week.
- Sped up the loading of projects, and improved the "Loading" and "Drawing" messages even more.
- Fixed an issue with exporting to PNG or PDF when the mockup was bigger than the maximum canvas size.
- Fixed the handling of the Restore and Delete Permanently menus in the Trash view.
- Fixed an issue with mockup ordering "not sticking".
How do I update?
Install build 3.0.5 from our download page on top of your current installation. You won't have to re-register.
As always, if you hit any snags with the new build let us know immediately and we'll fix it right up! 🙂
You can expect another release similar to this one in a week or so.