User Testing Your Mobile Balsamiq Mockups with HeatData
The following is a guest blog post by Jason Shah of HeatData. Enjoy!
What if you could know precisely where - down to the exact pixel - people were tapping on your content, pinching and zooming on your images, and rotating their phones and tablets to get a better experience of your mobile sites and apps? Now you can share your Balsamiq mockups to HeatData and get heatmaps of user testing on mobile devices.
The HeatData team wanted to make it super simple for Balsamiq lovers to import their wireframes into HeatData and do serious user testing.
Here’s what you do to test out your mobile mockups from Balsamiq in HeatData:
1. Create your design in Balsamiq Mockups
2. Export your design as an image
We prefer for you to only export the screens, without the iPhone border.
3. Upload that design in the Mobile App Designs section of HeatData.
4. Share the unique HeatData URL and have users interact with it
You can SMS, email, tweet, or simply copy+paste the URL to share it.
5. Magic. View your HeatData from the Balsamiq design right inside HeatData.
And that’s it! So what are you waiting for? Go over to HeatData.com and load up your mobile Balsamiq mockups today.