The Last Mockups Release of 2010
Here's a tiny little release before we break for the holidays.
- All versions: fixed a bad bug when using Checkbox Group and Radio Button Group controls without specifying any text next to each checkbox. Thanks to Paul Campbell for reporting this via email.
- All versions: improved UI Library performance, which makes the whole app feel snappier, especially when switching from one Mockup to another. Try it!
- Mockups for Confluence: added the ability to disable the plugin without uninstalling it. This helps our friends at Atlassian and their JIRA Studio customers.
- Mockups for JIRA: same as above, you can now disable the plugin by using a special key.
This is a small release even by our standards, but we didn't want these issues to just sit there unfixed for the holidays...
How do I update?
Easy! Just install from our download page on top of your current installation. You won't have to re-register.
As always, if you hit any snags with the new build let us know immediately and we'll fix it right up! 🙂
For posterity, these are the version numbers of today's release:
- Mockups for Desktop: version 2.0.10 . You might hit this one-time error if you haven't updated in a long time.
- Mockups for Confluence: version 2.0.10
- Mockups for JIRA: version 2.0.11
- Mockups for XWiki: version 2.0.9
- Mockups for FogBugz: version 2.0.12
- Web Demo: version 2.0.9 launch it
If I get around to it, I'll be writing a "looking back at 2010 / goals for 2011" post soon.
In the meantime, MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR from all of us at Balsamiq! Yay for recharging batteries! 🙂