Weekly Release: Lots and Lots of Bug Fixes
Marco here doing the release this week, as Peldi is in Austin for SXSWi, a.k.a. geek sleep-away-camp. 😉 I can't wait to hear his report!
And while Peldi is "working" in the US, is bug-squashing time here in Bologna. The list of fixes is pretty long, but there are also some new little features here and there.
- All versions: Property Inspectors now show correct values in some long-standing open cases (border, bold text style, Slider value, Button color, Callout transparency, selected item of List and Accordion). Thanks to everyone who reported a problem and waited so long for the fix! 🙂
- All versions: fixed an annoying problem in text selection, thanks to Gyuri J. for reporting.
- All versions: removed the little arrow icons from presentation mode (they had snuck in at some point, but shouldn't be there).
- All versions: fixed a bad bug in Radio Button Group and Checkbox Group. Thanks to Josh for reporting it!
- All versions: Text Fields now respect the font size even when they are empty.
- All versions: fixed a ugly bug in List controls which displayed the link arrows in wrong position.
- All versions: the Scroll Bar, Tab Bar and Vertical Tab Bar controls now are properly drawn even at small sizes. Thanks Gyuri J. for reporting this via email.
- Mockups for Desktop: fixed a bug with copying/pasting into the activation dialog. Thanks to mwfallace for finally giving us steps to make it happen!
- Mockups for Desktop: now the Save As panel remembers the chosen folder, after the first time is invoked. We got a number of reports for this bug, thank you all!
- Mockups for FogBugz: unlimited-user licenses work properly (finally!). Although we don't sell unlimited licenses, we give them as free licenses for Community & Open Source projects.
- Plugin versions: the special character # is no longer valid in mockup names.
- All versions: you can FINALLY drag controls past the edge to make the page grow.
- All versions: In BMML, controls are now sorted by ID and control properties are sorted alphabetically. This should make it easier to diff BMML files if you check them in.
- Mockups for Deskop: added CTRL+LEFT and CTRL+RIGHT shortcuts to switch between open tabs, in addition to the already existing CTRL+TAB and CTRL+SHIFT+TAB.
- All versions: Property Inspector are faster to create. It speeds up slightly the whole application.
- Mockups for Desktop: added a "Check for Updates" menu item. For now it simply opens a browser window pointing to our new unified download page. It's a first step towards our final design. 🙂
How do I update?
- Mockups for Desktop: here (you might hit this one-time error if you haven’t updated in a while)
- Mockups for Confluence: here
- Mockups for JIRA: here
- Mockups for XWiki: here
- Mockups for FogBugz: here (onDemand customers: this will go live for you automatically in a few days)
- Web Demo: here
Next week's release will also be all about bug fixes. The plan is to bring the app quality to a good level before we start actively developing the components feature, which is a big one and might take a few weeks.
As always, if you hit any issues with today's release let us know and we'll fix it right away.