[Release] More Little Improvements!
The dust is definitely settling after the big 3.0 release. Bug reports are slowing down, and people are generally happy with v.3.
Today's release squashes the following issues:
- We fixed an issue (introduced in 3.0.7, sorry) when exporting projects containing symbols to PNG or PDF.
- We mitigated a memory leak that people were seeing when switching mockups and using the app for a long time. It should be much better now.
- We made several performance improvements, the UI should feel more responsive now.
- We fixed an issue with restoring mockups that used symbols from Trash.
- We fixed an issue with the "No Margins" option in the PDF export dialog "selecting itself".
- We now insert new mockups after the currently selected one, instead of at the end of the list.
- We fixed an issue with controls added via QuickAdd being placed in the wrong spot when editing groups.
- We fixed an issue with the project navigator flickering a bunch.
How do I update?
Today's build number is 3.0.8, and you can download it from our download page on top of your current installation. You won't have to re-register.
As always, if you hit any snags with the new build let us know immediately and we'll fix it right up! 🙂
What else is going on?
Right now we are working on bringing you a new exciting feature, previously only available to myBalsamiq: the possibility to create alternate versions of mockups! It's awesome, we can't wait to show you.
We are also very close to being able to ship the new v.3 hotness in Mockups for Google Drive, and we continue to work on bringing v.3 to myBalsamiq, Mockups for Confluence and Mockups for JIRA.