[Release] More Bug Fixes and Optimizations!
Another week, another release! As expected after the major update that was v.3, we're in the "let the dust settle" period, fixing bugs here and there as they come up.
Here's what's in today's update:
- MAJOR optimization when editing symbols in large projects. This was basically unusable, now it's super-fast.
- MAJOR optimization when opening large projects. One giant test project a customer sent us went from taking 4.5 minutes to open to just 32 seconds. 8x baby! 🙂
- Changed a menu item to properly say "Move to Trash" instead of "Delete".
- When a symbol has overridden properties, we now make it more prominent in the inspector with a little note.
- Fixed an issue with the Paste command getting disabled in some situations.
- Improved the looks of the "Replace Confirmation" dialog you see when importing something that's already in the project.
- Fixed a couple of issues with the text of the Geometric Text control not wrapping properly.
- Fixed an issue with the Rename dialog ignoring white spaces.
- Fixed an intermittent bug in the List widget we use for the resource navigator which was causing the app to get into a broken state.
How do I update?
To install build 3.0.7, simply install from our download page on top of your current installation. You won't have to re-register.
As always, if you hit any snags with the new build let us know immediately and we'll fix it right up! 🙂