Weekly Release: It's the Little Things
Hello friends. We're back to our weekly release schedule, and it feels great.
Here's what's new in this week's release:
- Text alignment in numeric stepper moved to the right. Thanks Jenni for bringing this up.
- Added "Closed" and "Closed and Disabled" states to Combo Box control. This takes care of these two popular threads.
- The web demo and the plugin versions now fail more gracefully if you try to import a Mockup that includes symbols into them. This takes care of this bug report by Wooly Mittens and this one by woostersoz.
- In the Data Grid control, adding a scrollbar no longer covers the text of the last column. Thanks maxime.marais for this one.
- In the Data Grid control, right-alignined titles no longer go over the sorting arrow. Thanks stewATPBw for the bug report.
- Fixed the aligment of the Tooltip control. Thanks to stewATPBw for the bug report.
- Fixed another two issues with files with spaces or non-latin characters in their names, one when loading images and one when trying to save to an existing file. Thanks nospamwork77 for the bug report.
- In the web-demo version, the Import dialog is no longer so skinny
- Fixed a "image not found" bug when dragging images to the Mockups for Desktop stage
- In Mockups for Desktop, added a warning if you try to override a file and remove the file extension from the Save As dialog
- We now default to newMockup.bmml when saving a new mockup
- In Mockups for FogBugz and Mockups for JIRA, maintenance keys that start in the future are now accepted.
How do I update?
Easy! Just install from our download page on top of your current installation. You won't have to re-register.
As always, if you hit any snags with the new build let us know immediately and we'll fix it right up! 🙂
For posterity, these are the version numbers of today's release:
- Mockups for Desktop: version 2.0.7 . You might hit this one-time error if you haven't updated in a long time.
- Mockups for Confluence: version 2.0.7
- Mockups for JIRA: version 2.0.8
- Mockups for XWiki: version 2.0.6
- Mockups for FogBugz: version 2.0.6
- Web Demo: version 2.0.6 launch it
On other news, Natalie is going to work from the USA for the rest of the month, while Luis flew down to Bologna for the week to work on integrating payment processing into myBalsamiq, one of the last remaining features before we can launch.