[Release] A small bug-fix release
Last week's release was a big one, and very well received. As it often happens with big updates, a couple of little issues snuck in.
Today's little release addresses those, as well as a few other bugs. Here's the list:
- All versions: linking of groups broke. Thanks Roland Studer and Derek D. for reporting it!
- All versions: fixed an issue with the iOS Picker when entering too much text in it.
- All versions: fixed an issue with the color of links. Thanks Larry for reporting it!
- All versions: fixed a crash issue when entering too much text in the color picker. Thanks Jenni Merrifield for reporting it!
- All versions: fixed an issue with the Tabs Bar control with large font size. Thanks Ken K. for reporting it!
- All versions: fixed an issue with the Pointy Button control width when switching skins.
- All versions: fixed a regression in our markdown syntax. Thank you Michael H. and Martin K. for reporting it!
- Mockups for Desktop: fixed error 3013 when doing a "Save All" from the right-click menu on Windows. Thanks jb for reporting it!
- Mockups for Google Drive: fixed an issue with uploading images. Thank you Jeremy Carr and Erik F. for reporting it!
How do I update?
If you're using myBalsamiq or Mockupsfor Google Drive, you're already updated.
For other versions, simply install from our download page on top of your current installation. You won't have to re-register.
As always, if you hit any snags with the new build let us know immediately and we'll fix it right up! 🙂
For posterity, these are the version numbers of today's release:
- myBalsamiq: build #4097
- Mockups for Desktop: version 2.2.21
- Mockups for Google Drive: version 2.2.53
- Mockups for Confluence: version 2.2.21
- Mockups for JIRA: version 2.2.21
- Mockups for FogBugz: version 2.2.20
- Mockups for XWiki: version 2.2.20
- Web Demo: version 2.2.22 launch it