Weekly Release: Lots of Little Fixes
Hi all, sorry we got a bit off-schedule with our weekly releases, but we sure have been busy. Our company is growing and we're growing with it. Lots to share, in time.
For now, enjoy this week's bag full of little changes here and there:
- Mockups for Confluence: you can now use UTF-8 characters (Danish ones, for instance) in your mockup names
- Mockups for Confluence: image attachments you attach via the editor are no longer uploaded as "anonymous". Thanks to Paul, Francis and Brian for their patience on this one.
- Fixed an issue with loading images from Flickr in the live demo.
- Changed the look of the Tab bars one more time. The last two changes were a step backward, I apologize. This one looks clear, both in our humble opinion and in the opinion of some very vocal customers (thank you for that). Let us know what you think!
- Fixed an issue with the contrast of the font color of the text in Text Input and Text Area (if the background color is semi-transparent, we now stick to black for the font color instead of going to white)
- Mockups for FogBugz OnDemand: fixed an issue where some accounts saw our pricing as starting from $240/month instead of the real $24.00/month price 🙂 This build will be live on your FogBugz accounts in a few days
- Mockups for JIRA: fixed a security issue that happened in a pretty non-standard set up (with users who can log in but cannot see any projects)
- Mockups for Desktop: fixed an issue with export to PDF for people who cannot access their Documents folder for some reason
- Fixed a long-standing bug with copy/paste of text on Windows: Mockups would always insert an empty line between two lines. Frustrating! Thanks so much Mark for reporting this!
How do I upgrade?
- Mockups for Desktop: here (you might hit this one-time error if you haven’t updated in a while)
- Mockups for Confluence: here
- Mockups for JIRA: here
- Mockups for XWiki: here
- Mockups for FogBugz: here (onDemand customers: this will go live for you automatically in a few days)
- Web Demo: here
Ok time to get back to work. Have a great thanksgiving everyone! 🙂