Weekly Release: Tricky Bugs and CTRL+R
Hi there. This week we've been focusing on the hosted version of Mockups (it's coming along really nicely!), but we found some time to fix some long-standing tricky bugs and add a couple of keyboard shortcuts. Here's the full list of changes included in this free upgrade:
- The "Rectangle / Canvas" component is now called "Rectangle / Canvas / Panel", for better Quick Add support (thanks @maxkir for the suggestion)
- & characters get escaped properly (thanks SD for reporting)
- Mockups for Desktop: added two keyboard shortcuts for "Export Snapshot..." (CTRL+R) and "Export All Snapshots to PNG" (CTRL+SHIFT+R) (thanks mikepalmer and others for requesting it)
- Web versions: Removed "Check for Updates" from the menus (we're still working on the feature, sorry for slipping the menu item in there by accident) (thanks Jason Smith for reporting)
- Mockups for Desktop: fixed an occasional exception on exit
- Mockups for Confluence: attaching images now works properly again in all cases (tricky HTTP headers!) (thanks to Martin Ruckli for reporting)
- Mockups for XWiki: fixed a bug with IE showing you the old image after saving changes to a mockup (thanks to Ludovic Dubost of XWiki fame for the tip on how to fix it!, and thanks to Johnnie for reporting it)
- Mockups for XWiki: fixed a bug with IE giving you old data when you try to edit a mockup
- We also added 4 new templates to MockupsToGo: YUI Advertising Banners, YUI Grids, YUI Screen Resolutions and a simple LightBox
How do I update?
Here are the links:
- Mockups for Desktop: here
- Mockups for Confluence: here
- Mockups for JIRA: here
- Mockups for XWiki: here
- Web Demo: here
No update next week
Unless there's some crazy bug which needs our immediate attention, we are planning on skipping next week's update, so that we can really focus on Mockups hosted. I want to go beta in less than a month, and there's still a ton to do!
In the meantime, please keep giving us your feedback via our GetSatisfaction forums!
P.S. On the financial news front, March sales were simply INSANE. 🙂