Weekly Update: 2nd week of April
Hi there, quick update. This past week:
- I fixed the remaining bugs in Mockups For Confluence. I spent 2 hours at Atlassian chasing down my last big bug only to find out that it was a Confluence bug, which they'll fix. Yay! Once again I am impressed with the folks at Atlassian: friendly, knowledgeable, enthusiastic. It's always a pleasure to spend some time at their office here in SF.
- I got the EULA finalized with my lawyer
- I started building a "social online persona" for Balsamiq: now you can "friend balsamiq" on Facebook or send Twitters to "balsamiq" if you have questions, or you can follow my twitters if you really care. 🙂 This is part of my continued effort to be as accessible as possible to my customers.
- I started working on the JIRA plugin: so much fun! I really enjoy adding my plugins to other products, it gives me a good feeling to see great products made even better by the feature(s) my plugin adds. I have a lot more work to do here but none of it seems too scary.
- Through a miracolous chance encounter at my coffee shop, I have lined up an interview with a hugely popular tech blog. I am calling the editor on 4/22, stay tuned. I am so excited about this I can hardly type about it. 🙂
- I have put the FlatWorld demo back on the site.
Other than that, I have been spending more and more time on "the big move".
I have noticed a slowdown in the amount of feedback I receive from you guys, should I worry about it? Are any of you actively using Mockups to help with your work?
Until next week, Peldi