2.5 How to Make Things Feel Easier
Some things we need users to do with our products are, by nature, complicated.
Fortunately, we can make experiences feel easier even when we might not be able to simplify them further. That is because the feeling of ease is not only influenced by simplicity. There are other factors at play that all go back to cognitive load.
- MailChimp Content Style Guide
- Halo effect
- Kano model
- "How Page Load Time Affects Conversion Rates"
- "How Loading Time Affects Your Bottom Line"
- 2.4 Avoiding Choice Paralysis
- Unit 3: Persuasive Design