Wireframing for Newbies Video
Wireframing for Newbies is a 19-minute in-depth introduction to the practice of User Interface Wireframing that will guide you through the main concepts of this technique and how it fits into the design process.
The video covers 3 main topics:
- The role of UX in the software development process
- What wireframes are and how they compare to other UX artifacts
- The 2 phases of wireframing
- UX Apprentice — Learn the Basics of User Experience Design
- Zenware: Software That Helps You Get, and Stay, Focused