How to Add a Background Color to Any Control
Not all controls have a background color property so here is a quick way to add it to any control (or part of control):
- Add a Rectangle control and make it borderless
- Set the background color to the desired one
- Set its opacity to 25%
- Move and resize the rectangle to overlay your other control (Data Grid in this case)
- Group the controls together
You can also set up a border color the same way if needed.
Note: This trick can also be used to specify multiple selection, see the details here.
- How to Indent Inside Any Control
- How to Add a Disabled State to Any Control