- Introduction to Balsamiq Cloud
- Account Management
- Managing Spaces
- Managing Projects
- People and Permissions
- Editor Overview
- Adding and Arranging UI Controls
- Editing Controls
- Sharing and Reviewing
- Collaborative Editing
- Using Images and Assets
- Linking Wireframes Together
- Full Screen Presentation Mode
- Keeping Projects Clean and Organized
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- The BMPR File Format
- Troubleshooting Scrollbars On ChromeOS
- Solutions and workarounds
Troubleshooting Scrollbars On ChromeOS
An update to ChromeOS in August 2018 changed the default behavior of scrollbars. The new behavior is to hide them by default and expand them only when the mouse moves over them, when:
- scrolling using the mouse wheel
- scrolling using two-finger scrolling on devices with a trackpad.
You can read the full background of the issue in this discussion.
Solutions and workarounds
The Google product forums have provided some help and 3 methods to workaround the issue in this document.
Switch to using a touchpad rather than an external mouse. Two-finger scrolling in both Mac OSX and Windows involves swiping up and down the pad with two fingers instead of the usual one to move the mouse cursor.
Via the keyboard
Change scrollbar behavior using an extension: chrome webstore search: scrollbars
We hope that these tips will resolve any issues you are having with scrollbars while using Cloud. However, don't hesitate to reach out to us via firstname.lastname@example.org if needed. We're here to help! :)