- Introduction to Balsamiq Wireframes for Confluence Cloud
- Editor Overview
- Adding and Arranging UI Controls
- Editing UI Controls
- Sharing and Reviewing
- How to Display Multiple Wireframes on a Confluence Page
- Collaborative Editing
- Using Images, Assets, and Icons
- Linking Wireframes Together
- Full Screen Presentation Mode
- Keeping Projects Clean and Organized
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Balsamiq Wireframes for Confluence Cloud Admin Guide
- Troubleshooting Issues with Project Viewer
- How to Fix That?
Troubleshooting Issues with Project Viewer
If PNGs of your Balsamiq project are not available in the Confluence page attachments, the add-on will not be able to display the project viewer inside the macro. The following message will be displayed instead.
How to Fix That?
In order to generate the missing PNGs, you need to:
- Edit the Confluence page
- Enter the macro editor and launch the Balsamiq Wireframes editor
- Exit the editor back to the Confluence page (this will generate the PNGs)
- Save from the Macro editor and publish the Confluence page
See all steps in the animation below.
Hope this helps! Please contact us if you need any further assistance with this.