Balsamiq for Confluence Sales FAQs
- How to choose a wireframing / prototyping tool. Is Balsamiq the right tool for me?
- How does Balsamiq compare to other UI/UX tools?
- Balsamiq vs Pencil and Paper
- Can I evaluate a product for free, before purchasing it?
- How is support provided?
- Does Balsamiq offer product training and demonstrations?
Pricing and Discounts
- Current pricing is available on our website for Wireframes for Confluence
- Can I request a quote or invoice in a currency other than US Dollars? No. As we only sell our software in US Dollars, we do not quote or create invoices in any other currency.
- How are users counted in Balsamiq licenses? Are they named or concurrent users?
- Can I use our license both for staging and production environments? Yes, you can.
- Do you offer any other discounts?
- Can I get Balsamiq for free?
- Are there any applicable taxes?
- Why don’t you offer a 10-Editor license level for $10 like Atlassian does?
- Can I order from Atlassian Marketplace?
- Can I request a quote?
- What is the process for ordering Balsamiq products?
- Can I submit a purchase order (PO number) to Balsamiq?
- Will you sign my purchasing-related form or sign up for my vendor portal?
- Do you have software resellers?
Payments and License Delivery
- Which payment methods are accepted, and what are your payment terms?
- After an order has been placed, how and when can the License Information be accessed?
- Can I get a refund after purchasing a product?
- I paid by credit card online, can I get a paid invoice for our records?
- I lost my License Information. Can you email it to me?
- I get the error "Your add-on license is invalid." What do I do?
- The app says it's unlicensed, but it is! What do I do?
Upgrading and Maintenance (Support and Updates)
- What is the difference between an ‘upgrade’ and an ‘update’?
- Upgrade pricing is available on our website for Wireframes for Confluence Server
- How can I order my license upgrade?
- Information and FAQs on Software Maintenance are here.
- Can I migrate my Balsamiq-issued license to Atlassian Marketplace?
End User License Agreement
- Our legal department would like to make some changes to your End User License Agreement (EULA). Is that ok?
- Your EULA refers to the grant of publicity rights to Balsamiq. What does that mean? Can we change that?
- Can I use wireframes made with Balsamiq in my presentation / book / website?
- Wireframes for Confluence Server End of Life Policy
Customization and Professional Services
- Does Balsamiq have a professional services team who can assist with on-site training, implementation and/or software customizations?
- Is Balsamiq Section 508 compliant?
More questions? Please contact us! If you have a question that is not answered here, please feel free to contact us