- Balsamiq Wireframes for Google Drive Overview
- Installing Balsamiq Wireframes for Google Drive
- Balsamiq Wireframes Integration With G Suite Apps
- Working with Files in Google Drive
- Editor Overview
- Adding and Arranging UI Controls
- Editing UI Controls
- Sharing and Reviewing
- Collaborative Editing
- Using Images, Assets, and Icons
- Linking Wireframes Together
- Full Screen Presentation Mode
- Keeping Projects Clean and Organized
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Troubleshooting 'ReferenceError: gapi is not defined' Error
- Troubleshooting 'Maximum Number of Pinned Revisions Exceeded' Error
- Troubleshooting 'Sorry, sharing is unavailable at this time. Please try again later' Error
Troubleshooting 'Sorry, sharing is unavailable at this time. Please try again later' Error
If you're using Balsamiq Wireframes for Google Drive and see an error - "Sorry, sharing is unavailable at this time. Please try again later." - when trying to share your project, this FAQ should help resolve the problem.
This problem typically occurs only when sharing directly from within the editor, by using the dedicated icon in the toolbar:
As a temporary workaround you can try sharing your project just like any other document in Google Drive. To share your wireframes, select the .bmpr file and click the share button in the Google Drive toolbar (or right-click on the file > Share)"
If neither approach works, there may be a more general issue with Google Drive sharing so contact us for further help.
If you are able to share via the main Google Drive page but not directly from within the editor, please try running through the following steps:
- Log out of Google for all accounts
- Clear your local browser cache
- Delete any and all cookies for '*.google.com' in your browser
- Open an Incognito/private browsing window and log back in using only the Google email you use for Google Drive with Balsamiq Wireframes for Google Drive
- If the sharing error no longer appears when using an Incognito/private browsing window, open a regular window and log in, again using only the Google email you use for Google Drive with Balsamiq Wireframes for Google Drive
If you run through all five steps and you still see the sharing error, contact us for further help.