- Introduction to Balsamiq Wireframes for Jira Cloud
- Editor Overview
- Adding and Arranging UI Controls
- Editing UI Controls
- Sharing and Reviewing
- Collaborative Editing
- Using Images, Assets, and Icons
- Linking Wireframes Together
- Full Screen Presentation Mode
- Keeping Projects Clean and Organized
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Balsamiq Wireframes for Jira Cloud Admin Guide
- Useful Links
- Stopping Your Subscription
Balsamiq Wireframes for Jira Cloud Admin Guide
This page contains links to installation, pricing, and licensing information for Balsamiq Wireframes for Jira Cloud.
Using Jira Data Center (DC) or Server? If you are hosting Jira behind the firewall, please see this article instead.
Usage instructions for the app are in the Balsamiq Wireframes for Jira Cloud Introduction.
Balsamiq Wireframes for Jira Cloud is an Atlassian-Connect powered app, sold exclusively via Atlassian Marketplace.
- Product Page on Atlassian Marketplace
- Installation instructions
- Pricing and Licensing information
- Jira Cloud Documentation on Managing apps
Once installed, the app will be available to all of your Jira users. Non-matching license tiers are not available, due to a limitation of Atlassian Connect.
Stopping Your Subscription
If you need to stop using Balsamiq Wireframes for Jira Cloud for a time, select Unsubscribe on the Manage apps page, but do not disable it if you wish to retain the ability of viewing existing wireframe files.
Note: per Marketplace licensing, your subscription and access to the app will end immediately when you select “Unsubscribe”. You will not receive credit for unused time.