- Best Practices for Grouping Wireframes in myBalsamiq
- I Did Not Receive the myBalsamiq Confirmation Email. What Can I Do?
- Site Owner and Site Settings FAQs
- Can I Make My Project Read Only for Project Members?
- Can I Use myBalsamiq with Atlassian Jira or Confluence?
- Our myBalsamiq Site Owner Left the Company. How Can I Reclaim Our Company's Site?
- Clearing Your Flash Cookies
- myBalsamiq Editor Keeps Asking Me about Storage Settings. How Do I Stop the Alert from Appearing?
- myBalsamiq Doesn't Remember Me.
- How to Consolidate Email Accounts in myBalsamiq
- How Do I Leave a myBalsamiq Site?
- How Do I Move a Mockup from One myBalsamiq Project to Another?
- Does myBalsamiq have Autosave?
- My Wireframes Are Stuck On 'Generating Image'
- Oops! I Accidentally Deleted a Mockup From My myBalsamiq Site
- The Total Project Count Doesn't Match Visible Projects
The Total Project Count Doesn't Match Visible Projects
Occasionally, you may find the that number of projects you see on a myBalsamiq site doesn't match the amount of active projects listed at the bottom of the page. This is most likely because you don't have permission to view all of the projects on the site.
By default, only the Site Owner has permission to see all of the projects on a site. Staff members also have this ability, if granted by the Site Owner.
If you are the Site Owner and the numbers don't match, please get in touch and we will get it sorted!