Will Balsamiq Sign My Purchasing-Related Form or Sign up for My Vendor Portal?
Unfortunately we do not sign vendor forms and agreements, including Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs), or register with vendor portals.
With a small team, and thousands of new customers each month, we need to streamline everything we do, including our sales processes.
You should be able to gather all the information you need for your form from the following links:
- What is the process for ordering Balsamiq products?
- Balsamiq Legal Documents - this page includes a lot of useful documents, including pre-filled forms with information about our business.
- Balsamiq Contact Information and Address
- Balsamiq Information Security Questionnaires
Need More Information?
If the links above did not provide you with enough information, contact us and we'll do our best to help.
Here are some guidelines we follow when answering these types of requests:
- We are always happy to extend your Balsamiq trial while purchasing gets sorted out.
- We never send anything via regular mail or fax, only email.
- If your form is 1 or 2 pages long and doesn't require us to agree to any special terms, send it to us and we'll fill it out.
- For longer forms that include questions that aren't available on our website or forms that require us to agree to special licensing terms, we encourage you to try purchasing via a software reseller.
- We have standardized government certifications and forms available on our Legal page. We are unfortunately not able to provide such certifications for every jurisdiction. If you feel we've missed one that will be helpful for a number of customers, let us know and we'll see what we can do. The review process for this can take a while, so if you are in a rush, we suggest going through a software reseller.
- We never register for customer vendor portals (creating an account on your system). Some purchasers set up an account with our information using their own credentials. You can use * email@example.com * as our contact email address, but know that we don't act on automated notifications received by that email address.