- Introduction to Balsamiq Wireframes for Confluence
- Editor Overview
- Adding and Arranging UI Controls
- Editing UI Controls
- Sharing and Reviewing
- How to Display Multiple Wireframes on a Confluence Page
- Collaborative Editing
- Using Images, Assets, and Icons
- Linking Wireframes Together
- Full Screen Presentation Mode
- Keeping Projects Clean and Organized
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- How to Display Wireframes on Multiple Confluence Pages
- Balsamiq Wireframes for Confluence Admin Guide
- Real-Time Collaboration Service Configuration
- Troubleshooting 'Unable to Save Project Draft' Errors
- Migrating from Confluence DC or Server to Confluence Cloud
Migrating from Confluence DC or Server to Confluence Cloud
If you and your team are moving from Confluence Data Center (DC) or Server to Confluence Cloud, you’re probably wondering how that affects your Balsamiq Wireframes.
The good news is that the process is very easy. As long as you have the Balsamiq Wireframes integration installed on your Confluence Cloud instance, and your migration plan includes attachments, your Balsamiq Projects should be migrated seamlessly. Our modern Confluence Integrations all use the same file format, meaning our Confluence Cloud integration will be able to read your Confluence wireframes without issue.
If you’re on our legacy Balsamiq Mockups for Confluence integration, the app will need to convert your wireframes to our new format. This will be done automatically and on-demand (when you load a legacy project).
Of course, if you run into any questions or issues during your migration (including BMML to BMPR conversion), please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.
Can I Migrate my Confluence Server License to Confluence Cloud?
If you purchased your license directly via balsamiq.com, there is no direct way for us to migrate that license to Cloud. However, you can send us your license information to firstname.lastname@example.org to see if we can issue a refund instead. You can then purchase your new Cloud subscription via Atlassian.
On the other hand, if you purchased your Confluence Data Center or Server license directly via the Marketplace, things will be easier to manage. Atlassian is encouraging the migration and providing eligible customers with a discount when migrating to Cloud. This discount also extends to Marketplace apps, including Balsamiq Wireframes for Confluence Cloud.
We know that things are in a constant flux, so if you have any questions about licensing in general, please don't hesitate to reach out to our sales support team.