- Introduction to Balsamiq Wireframes for Confluence Server
- Editor Overview
- Adding and Arranging UI Controls
- Editing UI Controls
- Sharing and Reviewing
- How to Display Multiple Wireframes on a Confluence Page
- Collaborative Editing
- Using Images, Assets, and Icons
- Linking Wireframes Together
- Full Screen Presentation Mode
- Keeping Projects Clean and Organized
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- How to Display Wireframes on Multiple Confluence Pages
- Balsamiq Wireframes for Confluence Server Admin Guide
- Real-Time Collaboration Service Configuration
- Updating from Old Versions of Confluence Server
- Balsamiq Wireframes for Confluence Server Transition Guide
- Troubleshooting 'Unable to Save Project Draft' Errors
- Migrating from Confluence Server to Confluence Cloud
Migrating from Confluence Server to Confluence Cloud
If you and your team are moving from Confluence Server to Confluence Cloud, you’re probably wondering how that affects your Balsamiq Wireframes.
The good news is that the process is very easy. As long as you have the Balsamiq Wireframes integration installed on your Confluence Cloud instance, and your migration plan includes attachments, your Balsamiq Projects should be migrated seamlessly. Our modern Confluence Integrations all use the same file format, meaning our Confluence Cloud integration will be able to read your Confluence Server wireframes without issue.
If you’re on our legacy Balsamiq Mockups for Confluence Server integration, the app will need to convert your wireframes to our new format. This will be done automatically and on-demand (when you load a legacy project).
Of course, if you run into any questions or issues during your migration (including BMML to BMPR conversion), please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.
Can I Migrate my Confluence Server License to Confluence Cloud?
Unfortunately, no. Server licenses are one-time purchases with optional maintenance, whereas Cloud purchases are recurring subscriptions. As such, existing Server app licenses cannot be transferred or credited to Cloud. These are independent licenses that need to be paid for separately.
If you purchased your Confluence Server license directly via the Atlassian Marketplace, you may contact Atlassian Support to see if you are eligible for a refund. If you purchased it directly via balsamiq.com, go ahead and send us your license information to email@example.com to see if we can issue a refund.