- Introduction to Balsamiq Wireframes for Jira Server
- Editor Overview
- Adding and Arranging UI Controls
- Editing UI Controls
- Sharing and Reviewing
- Collaborative Editing
- Using Images, Assets, and Icons
- Linking Wireframes Together
- Full Screen Presentation Mode
- Keeping Projects Clean and Organized
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Balsamiq Wireframes for Jira Server Admin Guide
- Real-Time Collaboration Service Configuration
- Real-Time Collaboration Service Troubleshooting
- Balsamiq Wireframes for Jira Server Transition Guide
- Migrating from Jira Server to Jira Cloud
Migrating from Jira Server to Jira Cloud
If you and your team are moving from Jira Server to Jira Cloud, you’re probably wondering how that affects your Balsamiq Wireframes.
The good news is that the process is very easy. As long as you have the Balsamiq Wireframes integration installed on your Jira Cloud instance, and your migration plan includes attachments, your Balsamiq Projects should be migrated seamlessly. Our modern Jira Integrations all use the same file format, meaning our Jira Cloud integration will be able to read your Jira Server wireframes without issue.
Of course, if you run into any questions or issues during your migration, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.
Can I Migrate my Balsamiq for Jira Server License to Jira Cloud?
Unfortunately, no. Balsamiq for Jira Server licenses are one-time purchases with optional maintenance, whereas Cloud purchases are recurring subscriptions. As such, existing Server app licenses cannot be transferred or credited to Cloud. These are independent licenses that need to be paid for separately.
If you purchased your Jira Server license directly via the Atlassian Marketplace, you may contact Atlassian Support to see if you are eligible for a refund. If you purchased it directly via balsamiq.com, go ahead and send us your license information to firstname.lastname@example.org to see if we can issue a refund.