Live Wireframing with Balsamiq
Live Wireframing Sessions is a collection of video recordings of Balsamiq employees talking through the process of creating wireframes.
Some videos show our designers sketching out and iterating on ideas for upcoming features.
Others are free wireframing sessions for nonprofit organizations through our giving back program.
If you are a nonprofit looking for help wireframing your app or website, learn how you can sign up for a free session here.
Watch this short introduction to hear the idea behind this project
- Live Wireframing with Balsamiq - Season 1 Recap
- Designing the Open and New Project Windows
- Designing Balsamiq Cloud Search
- Designing the Jump to Resource Feature
- Designing Google Drive Admin
- Wireframing a Magical New Feature
- Designing a Way to Track Company Assets
- Designing Multiple Project Selection Actions for Cloud
- Designing Billing Features for Balsamiq Cloud
- Designing the Project Version History Feature
- Designing Blank Slate for Wireframes for Google Drive
- Surfacing the Quick Draw Feature
- Adding Pricing to the Cloud Landing Page
- Thinking about the Mac App Store
- Designing a "Browser Not Supported" Error Page
- Adding Onboarding Features to the Balsamiq Cloud Editor
- Designing Balsamiq Cloud Notification Settings
- Adding Some Detail to the Project Information Panel
- Designing a New SWAG Gift Program
- Iterating on Balsamiq Cloud Comment Callouts
- Designing the Manual Saving Option
- Designing the Import from BMPR Feature
- Designing the Find and Replace Feature
- Iterating on the Balsamiq Wireframes UI Library